Monday, May 6, 2013

Colton Morin


My names Colton Morin im sixteen years old and a sophomore at Loveland High.  I'm an athletic guy that likes most sports but football and hockey are defiantly my favorite.  I find my self to be really friendly and always willing to meet new people, i dont mind having a conversation with strangers or people i dont know very well.  My family and friends are most important to me because in the end they will always be there for you.  This year the unit that came to me easiest and I feel I learned most about was the trigonometry unit. During this unit we had to use SIN, COS, and TANG, which were used to find missing lengths or angles of triangles. For some reason I understood this unit more than any other and I believe it will help me in many things in the future. Any job, career or even everyday situations, SIN, COS, and TANG will come in handy if the problem deals with finding length or angles of a triangle.  Its used a lot in construction like when you need to cut pieces of OSB or dry wall that need to fit in a triangular space you find the length of two sides and use SIN, COS, or TANG to find the third side.  I want to thank you Robert and Carrie for making time everyday to come and help work on your house. The first day you came i thought it was only going to be a once and awhile kinda thing but then you came everyday which was fantastic. I hope you both enjoy living in your new house and good luck to you both in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment